Search This Blog
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Images with Tagxedo
The two images above were created using Tagxedo.
The one on top was created by first uploading a jpeg (picture file) of the Olympic rings. Then I copied and pasted a lot of the text from the state and national Special Olympics website. The words that are bigger are words that were repeated several times.
The one on the bottom was created by first uploading a jpeg of the District 5 logo, then copying and pasting the text from my school's PBIS website along with some text from the national PBIS website. Since Irmo Middle's motto for PBIS is I-Integrity, R-Respect, M-Motivation and O-Ownership, I typed those words in several times, along with Irmo, in order to make them bigger.
I have used both of these tagxedo's on my teacher website. They are eye catching, so they cause the person who is viewing the pages to stop and read what I have written instead of just skipping over it. Students could use them in presentations and projects to highlight the vocabulary they are learning or the main points/characters in a story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I need to steal your stuff. This is too good.
ReplyDelete